Well, as many of you know we are expecting a little girl on August 12th. As I think all new parents are, we're feeling extremely excited as well as overwhelmed and pretty nervous for our little princess to arrive! I don't know how much more my belly can stretch...I am feeling absolutely HUGE! haha! Although, everyone I see tells me that i'm quite small for being as far along as I am. The nursery is all set up and ready, I've already gotten all of her clothes and blankets washed and ready as well as a bag all packed for the hospital so that when the time comes we're as ready as we're going to be! Good news is, she's fully developed so that if she decides to come early they won't stop her from coming...we'll all just welcome her with open arms! I think we've come up with a final name....it's changed a million times by now....here's the list of our top 3...
1. Brylie Alyse Sperry (can also be spelled Briley, or Brylee...not sure which spelling we like the best yet)
2. Maya Michelle Sperry
3. Arabella Michelle Sperry
Let me know what you think!! We love comments! In the mean time Austin is busy, busy, busy with Law School...it will be nice when the baby comes because i'll have someone to keep me company while he's at the library studying from 5 am till 10 pm. The hours and hours of studying aside, he's absolutely loving law school....all the concepts and thought processess...it's right up his alley. I'm glad it's him and not me!
We're absolutely loving living in So. Cal except for being away from my amazing dad! If only we could have the best of both worlds.... I can't wait for him to come out in 3 weeks to stay with us when the baby is born!!
Anyway, just a little update on us...I'm going to do my absolute best to stay up on this blog as we get closer to our little girl being here and all the adventures with her after!! Love you all!
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Wow, another blog post! Yeay! I hope you do keep up on it because I love reading them!
Yay! I love it! A Brynna and Austin blog!!
I really do vote for Brylie.
Oh man! This makes me miss you guys! I wish I could be there!! Love you lots!
I am so excited you have a blog now!! I am so glad we will be able to see pics of your beautiful little girl!! I like Brylie Alyse by the way. I think that is adorable!!!!!!! I hope everything is well!!! We are getting there!!! :)
Post a Comment